View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #1430
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Actually, the car is pretty close to being done. There are always 1,000 little items to close on, but in general it is pretty close. Waiting on the diff to be shipped. There was a small delay in heat treating and powder coating but once we get that then we can modify the upper rear components and measure for the driveshaft.

The center console gauges should be done soon too. They will look just like the factory 4 pack, but have custom Boost, A/F, Fuel Pressure and Tranny Temp guts in there... The computers log all data so we can play back all of the sensors and see what the car was doing during any given run.

After that it is just finish installing the hood, grille and front splitter, splash on a little "special" paint and good to go.

Haven't heard any explosions in the dyno room, so that is a good thing.
That's a good thing, LOL! I was looking at more of the pics' again the other day and there was a lot of on the key board when I was done, lol. I can't wait to see the "special" paint

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote