View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
First of all, welcome to the site and congratulations on the order! Fortunately or unfortunately, you have to rely on your dealer and trust in what they are telling you. They are really the only one who knows what they were alloted and where they are in terms of what has been pulled and what hasn't. There is a VIN thread (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15776) that has a ton of great information in it, including what cars have been "processed" for what dealers.

When you will specifically get your car or when your order will be submitted is likely not something that anyone on here can answer. Again, stay in close contact with your dealer. They are your best friend here. I think it is fair to say that production is going faster than expected and people who were thinking they might not see their pre-ordered car until the end of Q3 will likely see it sooner.

Finally as I said earlier, stay in contact with your dealer. They should be your best friend through this process. Contact them regularly (don't be a pain though). Ask them for a copy of your Workbench order sheet and ask them to update you when your status changes. That will be your best bet.

I hope this helps.
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote