View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM   #92
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpaws View Post
ZR1 Vette and ZL1 Camaro have different engines, so your point would be?? And the ZL1 Camaro is faster than the ZR1 Vette?? What part of Disneyland do you reside in?
Clyde
First of all, nice internet tough guy stance. Congratulations on acting like a typical internet punk w/ an attitude toward my post for no discernible reason. No decorum at all, just attack people while assuming you know exactly what people are talking about. No warning shots, just all out war w/out declaring first. Is that how it works for you dude?

The point I was making are both the ZR1 & the ZL1 are the top of the food chain as far as each model goes. The SS and the SS w/ the 1LE Performance Package have the same engine but you can only get the 1LE w/ a manual, so what is your point? I don't even know why I'm bothering to clarify my post for you since you never bothered to clarify what I meant before attacking my comment publicly. Maybe you should think a bit before making crude & classless comments dude. Guys like you just kill me, I bet you wouldn't have the nerve to speak to someone in person the way that you word your posts on an anonymous internet forum.

I also never said that the ZL1 was faster than the ZR1, Cylde. I said the auto is faster than the manual. Read it again before you jump to conclusions and down someones throat. I said "Good points, but there also isn't an auto trans on the ZR1 Vette, yet the ZL1 has it (an automatic trans) and it's faster (than the manual)."

Did I specifically spell out which model was which? No, I didn't. I also didn't say ZR1 Corvette and ZL1 Camaro. I foolishly thought most adults would be able to civilly discuss cars they're passionate about on an enthusiast auto forum w/out someone, such as yourself, coming along trying to disect my comments, trying to make me look like a fool in the process, for whatever unknown reason. Silly me, I suppose I won't make the same mistake again. Good work Cylde, you showed me, didn't you?

Show some respect and some tact before posting that kinda garbage.... or at least learn to ask a question about what someone means before you post replies. I don't know you from Adam, and I don't think I want to know you. Please don't come near my home in Disneyland, you aren't welcome as it's the happiest place on earth, whereas you are the angriest person on the internet.

2014 SS Performance Sedan #2974 - Red Hot 2 - S/R. & Spare. Built 01/09/14 #238 of 291 as configured

Last edited by Frank in MD; 01-31-2013 at 05:43 PM. Reason: sp.
Frank in MD is offline   Reply With Quote