View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 09:20 AM   #8
Mosher

Drives: 1LT Cruze Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
There is no way in hell in my lifetime that a change in the definition to what American Muscle Car stands for should ever occur. No public school Inconvenient Truth/Al Gore green friendly indoctrination class should ever put the word muscle car and hybrid/4cylinder in the same page.. The V6 Camaro might be faster than a 1998 Mustang GT, however in my book, simply because it has a V6 engine that pales in comparison to the V8 in the same technological year, you can't call the lesser model a Muscle car just because it looks like one. A changing of the definition should never happen and a marketing campaign trying to change the definition.. (New Slogan= Redefining what you call American Muscle) We are already getting that from Fbodfather in snipets (forget all you know about engine's).. cozzying us up for a change, probably because of environmental standards and so forth.. I think now I am going to wait for the 2010 SRT8 with the 7.0 Liter 600HP engine in it. This article has those numbers wrong as it has been confirmed or leaked that the new Hemi will be 7.0 liters and offer over 600HP. In either case, that puts it in a whole other category.
Agree on the Indoctrination/Al Gore/Global warming Hoax stuff and it makes me sick. (Just saying I agree to those out there who believe in it, I Don't want a Thread Hijack)

I don't think though that Fbodfather ment THAT when he said "forget what you know." Things such as the AFM LS3 in the GXP were not around then. Still not around technically cause that car isn't even out yet. I kinda think that is more along the lines of what he ment though. Just imo....
Mosher is offline   Reply With Quote