View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM   #191
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by elarson5757 View Post
Think you need to re-read. What I said was essentially don't google them and take what you find as fact and or draw your own conclusions. This is especially true if you have never been a business owner and this may not know anything about lines of credit, business loans, payment terms, etc etc etc.
I understand what you're saying...though to be honest... If I am not allowed to do my own research and draw my own conclusions and opinions..then what am I allowed to do? Am I only supposed to believe what Pfadt says? My point was to simply look at the bigger picture here coming from a business that started in 2006 (very young), and as they say there are always two sides to a story. Nevertheless it is still unfortunate that they closed their doors...their parts were well made.

In addition, why would you suspect that a government site that lists SBA loan information to not be as close to fact as possible?

On another note, I manage a family business that was founded in 1983...so I've had my fair share of education on lines of credit, business loans, payment terms etc etc.
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote