View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #21
SpeedFreak5
Detroit Muscle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
MRT Exhaust

Hey rtcat600man, I just had my MRT Version 1.0 exhaust installed yesterday. Found a place that did for $65.00 which is reasonable IMO. What a difference! Sounds really great and looks better than the suitcases I took off. They are loud but they are what I expected. I like them so far.

Name:  Exhaust2.jpg
Views: 6442
Size:  144.3 KB

I also got my windows tinted with 18% carbon film. Cuts way down on the heat and I don't even need sunglasses to drive.

Name:  tint.jpg
Views: 6398
Size:  149.8 KB

I think I copied you on the doorsill plates. I love them!

Name:  doorsillplate.jpg
Views: 6437
Size:  156.9 KB

But then some girl backed into my car in the parking lot at Wal-Mart later last night and killed my buzz. How the hell can you NOT SEE a YELLOW Camaro?!?!? Scratched the bumber really bad and dented the right rear quarter panel. She kept saying "Oh, you can just pop that out, it's nothing, it will cost $200.00 at the most". She said she just had her rear bumper replaced so she must do this all the time. I could have killed her. Waiting for Progressive claim rep to call . I don't know how they're going to fix the quarter since it's unibody and conntected to the roof. Bondo? I hope not. Bumper needs to be replaced. :upset:

Name:  crash.jpg
Views: 6217
Size:  105.1 KB

2LT/RS A6, Rally Yellow, CGM Stripes, Sun Roof, Injen CAI, Aero Turbine Exhaust, Trifecta Tune
SpeedFreak5 is offline   Reply With Quote