View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 06:56 PM   #11
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosive View Post
seriously? you compare all of this, non-permanent damaging stuff in the same way as literally carving **** you into someones paint? And then you tell me not to get bent out of shape?

ok so let me tell you a little story about a guy that has a ****ed up knee from surgery that literally has the right to get a handicap tag but doesnt. this same guy instead parks out in the middle of nowhere for 2 reasons, as follows.

1. it keeps his car away from assholes and people that think like it
2. it's much easier to get in and out of his vehicle when he swings the door all the way open.

it's almost impossible for this guy to comfortably get in and out if the door can't open all the way.

yes, the story is about me. so when people who think like you come along and park close to me for whatever reasoning, they don't think about me and how hard it is for me to actually get in and out of my car. did they cause my car physical damage? no. did they cause me any sort of permanent problems? no.

however, did I inconvenience them at least the same way they did me?

yes I ****ing did. and I'll continue to. if you have a problem with how I think, please, move along, you are not a person I'd have a beer with. Id appreciate if they, and you, atleast stop to think about others before flying off the handle and assuming.
Wow, chill out. Some of the things like taking a zip tie and a shopping cart to a door can scratch the hell out of the door if not also dent it, ignoring what someone who doesn't have a pair of scissors might do to their car to remove it. Also, adding weight to throw a tire out of balance can and will ruin tire(s)

I can sympathize your frustration of not being able to get out/in your car because of some jack ass that can't park, it does drive me crazy. Hell I'm 7' tall, you think getting in and out of a Camaro is a walk in the park? My knees aren't what they used to be either, but if you have such terrible problems getting in and out of the car maybe you should break down and get the tag you're refusing or get an easier to get in/out of vehicle. As others have said, two wrongs don't make a right and acting like any ass back doesn't make the other person rethink their driving habits.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote