View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 09:55 PM   #222
rydahog

Drives: camaro ss
CONTROLS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain929 View Post
It wasn't actually as bad as I said. Imo the instruction weren't as clear as pac-audio stated they would be. I guess that is my fault due to my lack of patience. everything is working fine with the exception of the hazard switch. You have to push it really hard to turn the hazard lights on and off. I do not have satellite radio anymore. With this Pioneer AVH-x4800BS, I would have to buy a tuner. My backup cam is still in the rear view mirror until I get the gen5diy.com dome harness(moves the view from the mirror to the display screen). The only additional parts I had to buy were the gen5diy harness and a micro bypass so that I can bypass the parking brake feature and play videos while in motion. I haven't tried to change any of the default programming on the kit as of yet. It looks good but it feels like it is cheaply made. Overall, I'm satisfied with the looks and performance of the kit.
Kain,,did you get the steering wheel contols to work ok? specifically the phone button to make a call? thanks
rydahog is offline   Reply With Quote