View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:03 AM   #136
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
This discussion will go on forever. It all depends on your point of view as to what is important.

Straight line performance or Road Course handling. THat was the basic division between the original Z28 and top of line SS way back at the beginning. (Also the suspensions, engine and other differences.)

It all became very diluted over time due to Fuel Economy and Emissions requirements.

I for one really don't care. It is nice to see the Z28 come back. Will I buy one, no.

I bought my 2SS and am happy with that. I don't need the mega performance of the Z28. For those that do, enjoy the ride when it hits the streets.

THere are several books on the History of the Camaro that exist. I would suggest that the uninitiated would check those out and do some personal research on the History of the Camaro. (Yeah that means getting off of the computer and doing some good old fashioned reading.)

Last edited by greenrail; 10-07-2009 at 03:46 PM.
greenrail is offline   Reply With Quote