View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #12370
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by *007 View Post
Pete we know the Z/28 is a better track car. No doubt. Now, lets talk drag racing just a second. What are the deficits of the Z/28 an owner would need to address to make it a huge contender in the 1/4 in the ..."ahem, unlikely event" they want to drag race it? LOL. Will the suspension "hop" "twist", etc with its current design? Will the gears & axles need to be modified? Or do you think that they are strong enough for a few 1/4 runs here and there?

Just curious. I know how much engineers did to stabilize the 1/4 mile drag launches. Curious what of these has been retained. Also, 5 PTM modes? Can't wait to hear the whole story. I'm sure there are plenty who want this to be a good drag car too and likely to make sure these areas are addressed.
I remember reading somewhere that the half-shafts aren't going to be as strong as on the ZL1.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote