View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #18
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Hi SGOS252382!

Just thought I would offer my opinion on your questions, and our experience with our customers. We sell 1.25" Drop Springs, and have a lot of customers who drag race with these springs. None of them have reported any negative effects as a result of having them installed, or having an extra .25" drop than competitors. The spring rate is increased appropriately, but do not take this as having a harsh ride whatsoever. We pride ourselves on providing suspension solutions that offer the the best compromise for performance and comfort on the street. A lot of engineering has gone into our products, in the form of development and testing, for this very reason.

And, with that said, if you are concerned about wheel hop, I can tell you that our new Trailing Arm Kit has had a TON of success in eliminating this. Our customers who have been concerned with this have all came back and said it was gone after installing the trailing arms. Some even said that one side was bent from launching. Just a suggestion if you are looking for a solution. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for posting your questions!
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote