View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:30 PM   #2
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Poor Starkweather Performance Installation....

Took my car in for a meth kit install. Luke at Blu808 Motorsports pointed out this concerning issue on the car. Thanks again Luke. Had Josh at JRG Motorsports in Hayward reroute my A/C line and Battery line that was resting on my hotpipes. Starkweather couldnt even route the lines properly. Potential fire hazard like no other.

My intake manifold vacuum line had a bolt in it for a plug and the check valve inside which should of been hooked up.

Also the Fast 85 injectors that i purchased through Starkweather they were pulled and Josh at JRG Motorsports said their wasnt nothing on the injector that indicated it was even a FAST Product. He said their just ZL1 injectors. More I dig into this car again the more shady this guy gets. I'll be pulling my fuel pump and FPCM in August since im upgrading pumps to see if what I paid for is even there. Who knows maybe he thought he can just pull a fast one and I wouldnt find out?

Abel Chevrolet the well respected friendly modified dealership in my area told me when my car was there that they are getting this guys work coming through. To the point they dont even wanna touch it. Buyer beware!

Matt at GP Tuning, Josh at JRG Motorsports, Rich at Abel Chevrolet, and Luke at Blu 808 Motorsports are guys I would look into if ur considering a major build.

Last edited by GetYouOne; 06-13-2016 at 11:46 PM.
GetYouOne is offline   Reply With Quote