View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 02:16 PM   #1
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Talking IT WAS 9 YEARS AGO TODAY....

9 years ago today, I took delivery of the happiest car I have ever owned and driven in my life. I am still just as excited to drive this car today as I was the very first day.

I have had the most amazing experiences because I bought this car. I have met the most amazing people because of this car.

I remember fondly those early days here on C5 as we watched the beginning of production of the 5th gens that started on that magic day on March 16th, 2009.

I remember the excitement of watching each other take delivery of our cars and cheering each other on.

I remember tracking our VINs to see when we might be able to get our dream cars.

I ordered my car on January 2nd, 2009, and had no idea when my car would be built, or when it would be delivered. I remember waiting and waiting patiently for 'the big day'

it finally came on May 19th, 2009. the rest, as they say, is history.

good memories of those early days when we were rock stars on the highway, as the very first 5th gens to hit the streets. we attracted massive attention everywhere we went back then, when the newly released 5th gens were so rare.

I hope to enjoy my Highway Star for many more years to come!!!

PQ - these are for you!

Name:  HWAYSTRDeliveryDay5.19.09.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  35.9 KB

Name:  HWAYSTRBellmore.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  71.4 KB

Name:  HWAYSTROshawa2011.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  75.3 KB

Name:  HWAYSTROshawaLitho.jpg
Views: 816