View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 12:17 AM   #4
Js2fst
2010 transformer

Drives: 2010 ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlathim View Post
That sounds like horrible customer service. You are taking the high road by not mentioning the name of the company you are dealing with, but I'd like to know who they are so that I don't make the same mistake by ordering from them. Up to you if you wish to reveal the company name...

To answer your question: Yes the inner CV should have grease.
Same problem 1 driveshaft and 7 halfshafts from them horrible service and warranty. I never heard about the non daily driver stuff. I am switching to g force their product is way beefier. I have been so sick of the other axles I put car in garage for past 2 years. Only 700 miles with this brand also

I may have lost a friend due to these haveshafts. He was on a test drive with under 400 miles between 2 sets
2010 transformer, vertical doors, 315nt05 rears, pedders supercar coilovers, hotchkis sway bars, links, adjustable, toe bars, bmr poly cradle bushings, 1le control arms, bmr tunnel brace, bmr subframe connectors. Cam 227/239-623-620@114 Mast medium bore heads, sw 1 7/8 headers, cat delete, x pipe, 3" dynomax true duals, fuel rails, fast 102 intake and NW 102 throttle body, catch can, rotofab cai, shifter, raptor custom shift light. Dss drive shaft, 3.91 gears. 492 rwhp
Js2fst is offline   Reply With Quote