View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
I have had the same issue in my automatic SS camaro since it was new.. I have had dealer look it over twice and they cant find anything..
when I take turns hard I can feel a vibration or like tapping in steering wheel.. dealer cant reproduce since they said they are not allowed to drive customers cars hard but they said they check everything they could think of and the bolts and found nothing wrong but i agree it does make me nervous when taking turn a lil quick..
Im afraid tire fall off or steering rod break car goes into the wall and GM wont cover saying not their fault.
but like my sticking clutch issue on my manual camaro Chevy said they cant reproduce since they wont floor and shift car so they gave me the big FU.. LoL
Oh wow!

Courtesy and apologies are extended to you as well for your experiences in your SS. I know that must be pretty frustrating. The dealership service personnel was unable to find anything wrong, though did you offer to take the mechanic for a drive so you could show what was occurring?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care