View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #11
rainey85

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro Vert.
I too had a leak that soaked my rear passenger floorboard. Here is my previous post on what they found when I took it in to the dealer. Hopefully your problem will not be as bad as mine was. Good luck!

Cam 62, I got my car back this afternoon, 10 days in the shop. My drain tube on the right side was kinked, which they say probably happened when the top was replaced, so they fixed it, did a water test and it still leaked. The next thing they checked was the water bag which was bad and they replaced it per TSB, did another water test and it still leaked. They ended up taking the right rear window panel out and found that the lower body seam had not been sealed so they fixed it did another water test and it still leaked so again they took off rear window panel and found that a top body seam also had not been sealed so they fixed that one, did a water test and thank God it didn't leak! New carpet they installed looks good, can't even tell it was replaced. Hopefully once they fix the water bag on your car it won't leak anymore! Keep us posted. So glad to have my baby back!!!

rainey85 is offline   Reply With Quote