View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
Zeroto60

Drives: 2010 RJT SS/RS M6
Thumbs down LM Perfomance Problems

Short Version:
I ordered a Borla axel back kit from LM performance on march 13th. opened the box within hour of delivery. Kit was used and had been cut off. Numerous emails, but no movement on replacement. refund was requested. Now accusations of Fraud are being thrown around. I originally posted about it
here.

Long Version (posted on reseller ratings)

Quote:
"I ordered an exhaust Kit. The item shipped and arrived fast. Unfortunately the kit had been used and cut off car with torch. I requested a RMA and a NEW replacement the same day the item arrived (Saturday). I also provided a Picture. A return shipping label was sent the following Monday, but a replacement wasn't.

On Friday, the day after item arrived at the return destination there was still no replacement, so I requested a refund. I was told I had to wait on the wholesaler for inspection and to start refund process, but the item had not arrived. I pointed out tracking indicated it had been delivered on thursday. I was then told it had arrived, but the inspection/refund process had not been started. Now it has been 3 business days later and still no refund. Not happy at all."
the response to the review on reseller ratings goes on to suggested I'm trying to swap a used system I bought somewhere else. After the review was posted I also received an email "explaining" I was making it difficult for them to support their family and this problem was taking valuable time from them enjoying their family spring break activities.