View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:28 AM   #11
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
At your GM dealer for about $680 US. ($1485 CDN)
Called my Dealer about these and she shot 1200 back at me. I was looking for 680 but screw that I can have custome made ones for that price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebirdSRT View Post
Try www.AACStyle.com (Advanced Automotive Concepts).

They are the leaders when it comes to aftermarket Halo/Demon Eye kits. They also sell aftermarket HID kits, and interior LED bulbs. There phone number is on there site, ask for Justin or Tiffany.

The did a full turn key install on my Charger headlights. Cracked open the heads, painted them, installed the halos and resealed the headlights.

I even had AAC do my Magnum headlights as well.
Thanks again to Justin for his quick response and as soon as this guy tells me he can hook me up with a Gatlin Gun upgrade to the ones he showed me the pic of it's all good. I still have to ask him first though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
well finally lite-eyes got on the ball and my halos will be here this weekend..if they fit ill have to install them myself..if they dont ill check that site out..ill check it out anyway..thanks soo much guys..very nice car too btw..
Mohrg, you want to go check out AAC and then try to get intouch with Justin or Tiffany, I caught up with Justin but waiting now to hear back from him again. Might be picking up a pair of red halo's. I'll put them on a seperate kill switch if I have to but I'm gettin a pair of those. :headb ang:
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote