Thread: gmpp cai
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #11
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van View Post
^^ I read a statement made by a GM rep that the GMPP parts aren't simply rebadged...but rather are made in-house in conjuection with "x" company. They specifically said their exhaust is NOT a rebadged Borla.
Well I am not an expert and i have no facts to argue that. I would just suggest if the muffler is the exact same size, same weight, probably the same sound, how much other than badging could it be. Again i have no facts but i would be willing to guess borla axleback and gmpp axle back are nearly identical, we've seens pics of both. i don't have any problem with GMPP stuff as long as people educate themselves and don't waste their money. Some people want to do everything they can to their camaro and keep it GMPP I have no problem with that if thats their course. Some people swear my aftermarket only. I'm just glad we have choices. i will be happy with my borla thats at least similiar because I know borla has a good name anyway, and i will be happy that it kept a hundred or more bucks on my wallet.
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote