View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsudec View Post
I would like to put in a good word for Sunnyside Chevrolet Service Dept. Elyria, OH. I took my 2012 Camaro A6 in for the dreaded torque converter problem I have been reading on this site, I explained the problem to the service manager ( Jerry ), and within one hour they confirmed the problem. Told me that they would order the converter and it would be in the next day. I brought the car in and 7 hours later it was done, they replaced the converter, cleaned transmission, new filter, fluid. They also told me they upgraded my drive shaft bolts since they discovered a service bulliten that stated if drive shaft is removed, that the bolts should be replaced. Thx for the great service.

Ed Sudec
Awesome story,

Thanks so much for posting your dealership experience. I am glad to know that your concern was inspected and addressed accordingly. Please let me know if you have any other concerns moving forward. We're here to assist as much as we can.

All the best,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care