View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Hope this helps. Been trying to get pics. Now, this is for the LED version, not the CCFL.

On the driver side. Splice into the Black/White wire and connect the solid red afterburner wire. (positive)
Splice into the solid black wire and connect the Red/Black Afterburner wire. (ground)

Passenger side. Splice into the Purple wire and connect the solid red afterburner wire. (positive) Splice into the solid black wire and connect the Red/Black afterburner wire. (ground)

You run both afterburner lights together into on splice. Example 2 Red afterburner leads into 1 Black/White wire on Driver's side. And so on. I used T-Taps from Auto Zone (they are blue I believe 18 Gauge connectors).

Hope you have no problems. Pics keep coming out blurry and when I try to crop them or zoom in, they are unrecognizable. Best of luck! Lets see them on the site when you're finished!

I was going to get pics of this, but work hasn't stopped! Remember, TEST your lights before you get them into the housings! Would suck to seal everything up to find out you've got a problem.
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote