View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #82
jmontalvo

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe11ss View Post
This thread was made for 5GCRGV and to hopefully recruit more members valley wide. I have been a member of this car club for a while now and I normally don't get involved with the drama. I can no longer sit here and let others bash our club. I do understand that we haven't met in the lower valley and that is something we need to work on. We will be coming back stronger than ever and we will continue to make this a valley wide car club. There have been comments about this club being a party club. If getting together on Thursday's for dinner, having bbqs so that members can get to know each other and help each other with mods or suggestions about mods, going to the track every now and then to race and have a good time, or holding special events such as baby showers for members is considered partying then I guess I'm a party animal. I do consider these members my family and will help them in any way I can. Some members of the club, as well as my brothers and brother in law and myself, have done several modifications to my car which include the razzi body kit, havoc wing, color changing halos, heritage grille, rotofab cold air intake, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber trunk, and several members have offered their houses, garages, tools, and time to assist with any modifications that we as a group can assist with. Currently a member is helping me with a part to install the reverse tilt hood. The kit itself was not made for carbon fiber hoods due to the support at the front so a member of our club is assisting me with it. We do help each other as best we can. So, I would appreciate it if people would stop with the negative comments and if they are or were a member of our club, instead of saying negative things, they should be voicing their opinions and comments at the club meeting rather than on this forum. I'm sure these forums were made to help camaro owners, not put them down. We are not high school kids, we are grown men and most of us grown men with families. So let's talk about it like men and not like little kids through a forum.

If you all would like to see my car which was modified by myself, my family, and my 5GCRGV family here's the link.

https://www.facebook.com/11reaperSS?ref=hl

I guess I'm a party animal as well.
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
jmontalvo is offline   Reply With Quote