Thread: Demon SS
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #29
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Demon SS

Brace for Better Handling
For some time, I've been enjoying the appearance and strut-stiffening performance of a 1LE strut tower brace front Cultrag Performance. As an OEM distributor of performance parts, Cultrag Performance offered me a great deal on an affordable handling option that took minutes to install. If you don't have one yet, I recommend picking up this strut tower brace.

Spring into the Low Life
After some serious thought, I had to lower the Camaro. Reducing to wheels to 19" created a lot of gap, and I had some long discussions with various suspension gurus before finally deciding to go with BMR springs. While alternatives existed, I wasn't ready to spend on coilovers, nor was I ready to buy the most expensive springs on the market for what might get modified or upgraded later. I went with a 1.25" drop up front with a 1.4" drop in the rear. The springs came quickly as parts always do from RDP Motorsport. I got help on the alignment from WOW Auto Care, a local shop in San Diego known for hosting Poway's cars and coffee events.

warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote