View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 02:40 PM   #15
JoeCamaro444

Drives: 2018 2SS M6 Hot Wheels Camaro
[QUOTE=gringo;9895802]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamaro444 View Post
In my shortest possible response, because I don't want to get stuck on this: Yes, I would load my own groceries for many reasons. One is because I can, and two is because things like the above scratches or worse happen when other people deal with our Camaros. That being said, no matter how bad the scratches are, or you believing the OP should have loaded his own, they did happen, and they were caused by someone else. The OP should not just have to accept it. That's my opinion on it, but I respect your opinion as well.[\QUOTE]

Sure, I do agree that the store clerk should have been more careful. However, most people are not going to be as careful as you are about your car. I can't even stand people riding in my car because they tend to drag their shoes across the interior rocker trim panel when they get in.

Even if I couldn't load the groceries in myself, I would have at least exited the car and stood near the clerk telling them to be careful about scratching the paint as they loaded the groceries in.

Sitting in a brand new car that I care about and having them load the groceries would be a trust exercise I could not handle.
Im the same way when people get in or out of my car. lol
Feet should go from the ground directly to the carpeted footwell. I cringe whenever I see or hear feet scuff or touch the plastic interior on the way in or out...and to take this further, I love when I see someone get in and be mindful of watching their feet with the interior plastic.
First World car problems! 😳
1988 IROC-Z (tons of mods), 1995 Z28, 1998 Z28, 2006 GTO, 2010 Camaro 1SS, 2015 Subaru STI, a couple Acuras and multiple Jeeps.
JoeCamaro444 is offline   Reply With Quote