View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:20 AM   #242
Nightfall gray ghost

Drives: 2014 ZLI Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
Can't help you too much with the tuning info, that's my weaker area of knowledge. It's all in the tune though, which is why nobody but experienced LS guys should touch such a car. I would take it to as good of a shop as you can with an in house dyno. RPM is a good shop, if you can get it to them to let them figure it out, then I'd go for it. If not, then get a guy with HP Tuners and a few hours and get her straightened out.
It will be RPM. And I liked Hp tuners so I'll have them tweak this car on the tune.
2014 ZL1 with CA I, Ligenfelter ported and polished heads and supercharger, custom hydraulic roller cam, and valves, and springs, 2.55 blower pulley, custom crank pulley, upgraded fuel injectors with booster pump, American Racing long tubes headers with full Borla Atak exhaust system, Autometer digital boost and wide band gauges,custom tune, and some powder coating and airbrushing under the hood for some "splash".
Last dyno, 610whp without nitrous. Nitrous Outlet blower plate system tune: 755 whp on a loaded dyno.
Nightfall gray ghost is offline   Reply With Quote