View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #8
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Zoomers CAT back Exhaust - 09/09/09

Ok, shot up to Irvine today to get my Zoomers CAT back exhaust installed. I got their quite early, and Frank (?) and Ron accommodated me and started on the exhaust, while the car cooled. They did a great job!

They have many Camaro stock exhausts sitting around their place.

They did a professional job and it looks great, and sounds even better! The growl is wonderful! I don't know about any performance improvements, but the added sound made the car feel so much better! I really like this exhaust and highly recommend it and these guys!

They blacked out the tips, and tucked them back so they kind of disappear into the ground effects.

There are additional pops and now gurgles when letting off the gas, more than the stock exhaust. They said it has no affect on the engine, and I kind of like the sounds. I'm not sure if it's a drone, but there is a loud cabin sound when you're slightly accelerating around 80 mph; it's not bad, but is noticeable. Other than that, it's got a great tone!

Drop Ron a line!

I'm not sure how to put comments in between pictures:
1) There are many more stock Camaro exhausts around.
2) Back shot before
3) Underneath shot, before
4) Blackened tips
5) Back shot after
6) Underneath shot after
7) Another under shot.
Attached Images

2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote