View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #205
wildpaws

Drives: 1999 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
The Vents aren't going to be functional. I'll find the video. It's to be an affordable car, folks - you really think they're going to spend time, and money with ducting to make them functional? That's not to say I wouldn't want them to be - I think it'd be cool.

As for cutting them out - IF I'm not mistaken...the first gens' were cut out, the scond gens had those vents on the sides for "engine heat" - those weren't functional, but they were cut out, the concepts were cut out....
Why not these? You really think they'd pull a Mustang, and not cut them out to at least look functional? Please. The prototypr pics/angles aren't good enough to see anything, anyways. Plus, who's to say that perhaps it was just an added step, that GM decided wasn't needed to be taken for a prototype vehicle?
On first gens. the vents in front of the rear wheel were not cut out, they came as either the plain indentations like you see on the current white prototype or with chrome and black trim on them with the exterior appearence package, but neither was cut out.
Clyde
wildpaws is offline   Reply With Quote