View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 11:41 AM   #1
ModdedSS

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
1 Spot open in a house for $196.25

I already have this posted on the Camarofest FB group, but myself and 2 friends are renting a house 1 mile from the host hotel (Holiday inn). It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house and has plenty of space for air mattress, or if you're cool with sleeping on the couch that is open as well. Cost is $196.25 for thursday-sunday and you will need to be payment ready in the next day or 2. I will be bringing a jack to swap on drag radials, and my other buddy is bringing a pressure washer to wash cars... PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Go: 17" Forgestar F14s in Bronze Burst with Hoosier Drag Radials/Rotofab Intake w/ Dry Filter/EFI Flex Fuel Kit/Kooks 2" Longtubes with Offroad Connections/PRAY Performance Ported Intake Manifold/PRAY Performance Ported Throttle Body/PRAY Performance Ported Heads/PRAY Performance Tune

Suspension: Phastek Lowering Springs/BMR Toe Rods/BMR Control Arms/BMR Trailing Arms/BMR Strut Tower Brace
ModdedSS is offline   Reply With Quote