View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 08:12 PM   #482
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stacy View Post
.... at some point, you'd think THIS particular case would pass the desk of SOMEONE at GM with half a brain. Then, that mythical someone would do the right thing.

Once it reaches the correct department, I think it will get resolved. That department can only be alerted through the proper channels. IE what the OP is doing, start with BBB, go on to AG, SEMA etc. I reached a standoff with a big company recently, but one, 5 minute, on-line report to the local BBB activated the company"s "Super Pissed Off Customer Dept." and a person with a brain called within a day or so to get it straightened out.

Hopefully something like this will happen....
By sheer coincidence, I was thinking about your statement, as an analogy, on more critical issues like foreign policy, and the hawks, even the lady hawks, that will most likely end all of our lives sooner than later.....this statement applies to a great deal of things.

Unfortunately, the vast majority, are thinking about their pay checks, their "9-5" schedule, their debts, their glory, their greed, "me_myslef_and_I, it's all me me see ME now, and yes, being a puppet is fashionable, from middle class, to upper class, and particularly the Plutocrats.

I'm making no mistake here, GM is a big company, this may be part of the problem. Sure, we may see some independent movement, and actions from engineering departments, being allowed some wiggle room when designing a car, "and having fun" at it. This is testament to the great models we are seeing the last 4 years. I'm however slowly becoming quite pessimistic, when it comes to the ties and suits, and bean counters, who are most likely the ones in control of this title in this thread. That is an entirely different department, and breed of people. I can get quite harsh in describing them, but I digress.

Will a hero step up to the plate? Perhaps.

Will that hero be allowed to achieve said goals? Probably not...
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote