View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 06:20 AM   #25870
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
WGI Opening Weekend Info

Got this from Jose, the guy who took over for Rob. I'll send him a car count next Thursday. At this point looks like somewhere between 0-7, depending on weather and if I'm even out of storage by then. Gonna try.

Quote:
Below I listed some important information for all car club groups to know before driving to Watkins Glen International and the scheduled time your group will be going on track. It is very important for your group to arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled time to sign waivers and take a restroom break if necessary at Gate 3. Please insure that your group stays in their vehicles until they have signed the waiver.

Important Information

1.) Watkins Glen International address: 2790 County Route 16, Watkins Glen, NY 14891

2.) All car club groups will be entering through Gate 3

3.) Ticket Price: $25 for 3 laps

4.) Car Club Offer: Buy 2 tickets and get 1 Drive The Glen, which can be used for Opening Weekend or at a later date during the 2019 season.

5.) If anyone in your group decides to go for additional laps (other than what has been schedule as a group) , please have them go through the individual line.

Scheduled Track Time

Saturday, April 6th at 11:00am

Please respond to this email with the total estimated cars that will be coming in your group and if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jose

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote