View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:27 AM   #268
Forty5th

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Overall, I think GM missed the mark on the design of this car (Z/28), even with the intention of making it primarily a track car. Most previous Z's were street worthy cars (i.e. with daily immenities INCLUDED). Deleting things to make a car lighter, just doesn't sell cars. People want all the necessitites & comforts for everyday driving, along with the performance for the track, if you choose to do that (job well done on the current ZL1).

GM should not dictate how WE will drive this car, that's the owners choice, afterall, we're the ones putting out the BIG BUCKS!
Remember who your customers are, we're everyday people, NOT race car drivers!

To hear the Z is going to cost more than the ZL1 makes ABSOLUTELY no sense at all. I would soon buy the ZL1, before even considering the Z/28; after this debut, I would soon consider upgrading to a pre 2014 ZL1.

In conclusion, I hope that GM really steps back and considers these public reviews, takes them seriously, and makes better choices for the 6th Gen Camaro. If they screw up the 6th Gen design, we can kiss the Camaro name good-bye...this time FOREVER!

Times change; objectives change; what was present decades ago doesn't need to be 100% replicated nowadays. Be glad that GM engineers made the '14 Camaro Perfomance lineup quite enticing with a spectrum of choices... Z/28 > ZL1 > 1LE > SS > LFX... if it's clear the Z isn't for you, then just move on to your next option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
LOL!!! you have no clue do you? The #1 selling sports car the last three years and running.. They will sell every one of these cars just as fast as the COPO's with or without you and the rest of the haters in this thread..

As someone said earlier in this thread. this car could come with the bare floors and they would sell every one of them..
Forty5th is offline   Reply With Quote