View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 10:52 AM   #12
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
The account www.MorenoMotorsports.com has deleted almost all of their own posts, although that makes sense considering they are almost all sales threads and vendors have a limit on how much they can post.

If you can tell me more about the thread you guys want back, I'll see what I can do.
The G5.R thread which had all the photos of their progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 505ssrs View Post
I would like Nathan's cleaning out the clutter from the engine bay sticky back that was in the v8 engine section back .lots of info lost .
^^ ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG1LE View Post
There was a weight loss thread (more than one?) with some great information. Also, the thread with details about the Penske shocks and struts was a good reference for me.
^^ yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.MorenoMotorsports.com View Post
Hey guys, do to our time constrains with school, we had to make some decisions and cut back on anything superfluous. We decide not to renew our Camaro5 sponsorship. We told Seth (Youngest Moreno bro) to delete all the sales threads so that we wouldn't get anymore orders. He misunderstood and deleted the G5.R thread, Cleaning the Clutter thread, etc. We appreciate all the support and help we have gotten on here from everybody, thanks again.

Nathan
You guys went so far beyond a 'weekend project' that I half expected you to open shop and become a full-fledged performance manufacturer. With all the progress, knowledge and experience you've gained, you could become a top-notch company if you want to. I understand wanting to get your schooling finished, so by all means get your degrees, but if you do nothing else at least finish putting together G5.R so we can all see the dream finished!

Best of luck and thank you for all the great stuff you shared with us here; hopefully we'll see more from you guys in the future.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote