View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 05:08 AM   #30
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Hey guys, I know you guys are familiar with all the names mentioned in this thread, but I have to tell you, I have never had such an amazing exhaust as the one that Solo Performance installed for me yesterday. Read about it here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40776

I will up date you with the info on their CAMARO MACH X system. It is a full stainless Cat Back system with an X Pipe / Resonator combo mounted mid section, that then goes straight pipe out the Back. They are the only ones with this type of resonator, it has special mesh materials inside and the shape of the resonator internals and the way it is formed is like no other.

These guys have been in the business for 35 years selling all the brands you guys mention in their 4 very large (12 Bay) shops, and designed this X-Pipe resonator, when they could not get any of the above companies to listen to them about customer problems. These guys ONLY do exhaust and have really designed something amazing. More info to come!!