View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
AMPM1678
AMPM95

Drives: 2010 RY Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
a horrible wreck story

I didn't really want to post this on here but I just needed a place to rant about the stupid ass drivers on the road these days.

So a couple nights ago my aunt and uncle were driving on the 57 freeway on their way to a wedding. And for some reason ther ewas a car behind them swerving at my uncles car actually TRYING to hit em. So my aunt notices and tells my uncle. So my uncle is driving trying to figure out what the driver whose swerving is trying to do. The car starts closing in so my uncle tries to change lanes. Another car int he car pool lane is trying to change lanes. And he thinks he has enough room to do it without hitting my uncles car so he changes lanes. He hits the driver side of my uncles rear bumper and my uncles car had jsut gotten new tires and I guess the tires had sucky grip cuz it caused my uncles car to drift.

My uncles car is at an angle and he can't control it. The car than crashes into two other cars does 360 donuts on the freeway and crashes into the wall by the car pool lane. And they were still fine. Now heres the part that pisses me off. A huge ass 18-wheeler that has no business being in the car pool lane comes out of nowhere adn hits my uncles car head on. And before you guys ask my uncle is ok butmy aunt is in the ICU in the hospital.

Now that you guys knowthe story Im just gonna rant here:

What kind of idiot truck driver goes into the car pool lane?! I mean ok I guess thats not os bad but I just need to know if the guy was blind. I mean if I saw a car doing donuts on the freeway and crash into a wall in front of me I would hit the brakes.... and Im pretty sure the truck driver saw a car in front of him so it just pisses me off that he didn't even try to stop. oh I also forgot to mention that the truck driver who my uncles car drove off and didn't stop to help. The car that swerved and was trying to hit my uncles car drove off. and the car that hit my uncles car in the back which caused the whole thing also drove off. So it was a double hit and run. Ok sorry I just needed a place to vent and rant cuz it was really annoying me. Thanks for reading guys
AMPM1678 is offline   Reply With Quote