View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 04:19 PM   #90
zlathim

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by acammer View Post
How cool is that!?!? I've been watching Roadkill since the beginning, definitely one of the best shows out there. They seem like really down to earth guys - very neat you got to meet them and lend a hand!
I've been a fan for a long time as well. David and Mike seemed totally down to earth from what I saw, and they seem to appreciate their fans. It was a very cool surprise, and Zach and I aren't going to forget it anytime soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepeLePew View Post
I truly love this whole thread. Your build is awesome and you've documented it all flawlessly. I had to go back and read the whole thing again when I saw your post yesterday. Cool deal meeting the Roadkill guys.

Also impressed with what a good driver you are becoming... taking the car to a 12.2 ET at 3500 DA is awesome. With some better air you are in the 11s all day.

Oh and update on my 15 year old... he made a deal with me and he'll be changing his own oil in his camaro this weekend. I'm still a ways off from convincing him to turn wrenches with me, but I'll take the small victory.
Thanks!! I appreciate the kind words. Cool that your son is going to be getting his hands dirty. Even if he hates it, he will be learning life skills that a lot of kids don't have the opportunity to learn.
BMR cradle & diff bushings, trailing arms, toe rods & upper control arm bushings
Hotchkis sub-frame brace
Stop Tech Z-23 brakes
4.10 gears, Eaton Truetrac, LPW diff cover
Best 1/4 mile 12.073 @ 115.68 mph 3,300 ft DA
zlathim is offline   Reply With Quote