View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 01:11 PM   #88
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Alright guys, I think I got it. When I went back to check the bolt again it just so happens that the last time I had the wrench on it it must have turned enough. I was able to remove the bolt with my fingers.

Continued with the job... I ended up having to buy a 3/8" socket wrench with a long handle for the drain plug to have enough moment arm to get it loose. Also just ran out to the store again, and got a second bottle of fluid. I used the "stuff the whole bottle up there and squeeze method". I got a second bottle because I have about 4 oz left in the original bottle and some of the new fluid dripped out as I was squeezing the new stuff in.

All I have left is a couple squirts of the new bottle, and put in the fill plug, wish me luck!
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote