View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 08:39 AM   #8
Bigdumogre

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by joekono View Post
This is a subject that really "grinds my gears". I know some states require two plates and others just one. What bothers me is how "anal"(I'm so immature), about our CamaroGen5s, that depending what state you live in, it throws the whole color scheme off, like an eyesore. I think as long as the state and plate number are clear (maybe block font). I think it would be great to be able to choose two colors, to match. Make the plates with an electronic signal so the cop can just scan it into his computer if you're going over the speed limit, which none of us do.. My NJ plate is close to yellow but no where near the factory color. I know it might cost more but I was wondering if I'm overblowing this eyesore.
I used to have the New York ugly yellow plates on mine and immediately changed them when the new ones came out. I hated the yellow on my blue car lol
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - CSP Custom Cam 232/240 .615/.615 113 +3, Texas speed CNC heads, FTI billet triple disc converter, K&N cai, Katech ported TB, GPI Ported/rod modded manifold, Texas speed 1 7/8 headers, HFC, Flowmaster 2 chambers with x pipe, Mishimoto CC, MSD wires, Roto fab washer relocation, tru cool 40k trans cooler, apex scoop, Pedders extreme coil overs and much more!!
Bigdumogre is offline   Reply With Quote