View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #88
mad@gm

Drives: was a 2010 2SS/RS
camaro problems

I don't know how many other people that have had as many problems as I have but my dream ss has been a nightmare, in one year I've burnt over 4qts oil, had my audio reprogrammed twice, door speakers replaced,amp replaced, rear speakers are loose and rattle(operating as designed Im told) hvac reprogrammed once and still loose heat, tires don't like to hold air, paint is coming off, clutch petal is catching almost to the top now, exhaust is rattling, loosing anti-freeze somewhere now-told no leaks, 1-3 gear is rough to up shift, 1/2 gear on downshift almost can't its so hard, trans noise-clutch release/imput shaft bearing-dont know which, dealership says they cant hear it but funny enough aamco can, dealerships treat me like mine is the only camaro with problems, and customer care I think should be renamed to don't care! Every time I finally get them to either agree they drop me like a rock and when I call back to see whats going on with a district rep that I have been promised multiple times NOBODY knows what Im talking about or has any record of those promises! I was raised a gm/chevy man but any more I really can't ever see my self ever owning another with the poor treatment I have received. Anybody got any helpful advice?
mad@gm is offline   Reply With Quote