View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #58
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Well today I got my car returned to me after being up at PCM of NC in Mooresville. It was an absolute shit day here in NC unfortunately. It was literally raining from early this morning all day and has not stopped yet (It's currently 9pm EST).

They took my beast for two days and did a few things for me:

(1) Installed some megan racing coil overs in place of my pfadt/pedders lowering springs. All I have to say is what a difference! Just sitting in stop and go traffic on 77 on the way home I was struck at how much BETTER the ride quality is with the coil overs. I purchased the coil overs on C5 second hand and they have about 2000 miles on them before I had them installed. I'm so glad to finally be rid of my lowering springs which have always felt like riding on a piece of plywood.

(2) 160 degree thermostat. This was a last minute addition but Kelly at PCM recommended it.

(3) FIC 850cc fuel injectors. This was an upgrade over the 52lb injectors that came with my Lysholm supercharger.

(4) MSD boost a pump.

So with that, they dyno tuned the car and found 52 extra hp over my previous dyno run from when I first had the supercharger installed. I'm VERY happy with my experience at PCM and I will be returning to them in the spring when I get headers and possibly their "545" cam package.

monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote