View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
trz174

Drives: Used to Drive Blue Camaros
This is my 2016 CamaroFest To Do List, What's Yours?

Here's where to focus on the positive aspects, the fun, and the excitement of the 2016 CamaroFest that has yet to be - give it a shot!

CamaroFest will be my "big deal" for the year if I can make it happen. I hope to attend and laugh with the same great people that were there at the beginning in Valdosta when noboby had a clue where this was headed.

I'm looking forward to meeting the great folks at the Fests I could attend, the newby's whom I've yet to meet, and the folks who were at the Fests where I was a virtual participant.

It's about the planning the trip with family, the drive in an awesome car, the people along the way and at the Fest, the vendor products and their willingness to share, and the Cars, Cars, and more Cars.

It's remembering the low point at the NCM track with a limping ZL1 and Bo White handing me a throttle body and saying - try this one and let me know if you need help (it worked).

I love most watching the Camaro magic happen when good people get together with a common focus but different views on how to get there.

Most of all - It's so refreshing to be with Camaro people who actually talk to each other like real, live people instead of an internet screen name.

My List:
- Sit in 2017 ZL1
- Teach someone how to Drag race that hasn't done it
- Contribute something awesome to the parking lot bar
- Listen more than I talk (this is a challenge)
- Get a hat from Maureen
trz174 is offline   Reply With Quote