View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 08:55 AM   #14
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
This statement also said that we would be the first to know of further update later today. So I would just say this. Camaro5.com will be among if not the first to know real and factual information regarding the MN6 issue. I have an MN6 tranny myself as does Hylton and I can assure you that I am not changing my driving plans and going to worry or speculate about this issue. The term recall has never come up from GM regarding the subject. So with this said please help out your fellow members and try to avoid wild uncontrolled speculation and wait for the facts to come out. You are members of the best information source in the industry and as seen in yesterday's Auto Blog, they come here for information as well.

By the way I am going to the track tomorrow night and test my baby out again and do so without a second thought.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts