View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 09:47 AM   #25773
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
By the time I had a chance to come over and say hi you had left. It was a real mess and wow what a deluge. Place turned into a swamp! We had to move the canopy onto the access road because the water was rising and soaking our feet! By early afternoon the swamp turned into mud as everyone walked between the cars. They kept splashing my car as they walked through! You made a good choice leaving but your car was mucked up already! Never again as long as they keep insisting on putting the car show on the grass, downhill from the buildings!
Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I left because I was soaken wet,chairs were wet,my clothes,shoes. And there was a stream of water running down hill behind the car. You just can't have any fun when your wetter than MOP. When I got home my seat & passenger seat was soaken wet. mats all mud.
Also why the hell can't they put Porta Johns down closer to the cars in the show. One person in a wheel chair had a hard time getting up to the johns same as an elder lady with a cain.