View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #27
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCrane View Post
It's been 2 days, the waxy silky feel is going fast and I already have water spots. It hasn't rained, but the morning leaves a mist on the car.

I don't get it, I washed with dish soap, I clayed with detail spray and I waxed. Car is still smooth but waxy feeling is failing.
At this point, you should have realized something. You get what you pay for, period. Why do you think that a lot of detailing products that you DON'T see on the shelves cost as much as they do? Have you noticed that they ALL cost around the same amount? It's not about who's products I use, it's about using a quality product and using it correctly. I didn't chime in on this thread because your first post said that you didn't want to spend a lot of money. Once I saw your mindset, I moved on. However, you are now not satisfied and are questioning why. It's not rocket science, it's what you used.

You can't stick a card in your bicycle spokes and call it horsepower. There's a little bit more to it than that. Let me know when you want to get serious with your paint. I've got the red pill. All you have to do is take it.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote