View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 10:25 PM   #23
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEADfoot927 View Post

Please go over post #18, where I stated I went from a 13.9 to a 12.4 on just DRs, and launching the car on stock tires vs DRs can not be done the same way. I launched at 3,000 rpm with DRs, something that would land me in the guard rail with stock tires. You dont own a GT500, however I did own your car for some time. Huge difference. I shared with the OP my experience with my car, not his or yours. Quit being goofy.
I don't need to own a GT500 to understand your pushing a ridiculous point. I personally own right now today. A low 9 second 95 GT drag car. So I'm Not real sure why your trying to make a low 12 second on average GT500 out to be some uncontrollable monster. It's silly. But I'll leave you to your nonsense. Your just embarrassing yourself by sticking to the original statement. If you said. I'm not a very good driver and couldn't get the car to hook on street tires. (Which is exactly what happened judging by a 13.9 second pass) I doubt anyone would look down on you. I'm pretty much done here. Op sticky tires are great for drag racing but don't expect a 1.5'second improvement with them. You'll be very disapointed .
GossipSquirrelJelena is offline   Reply With Quote