View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 10:00 AM   #105
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
FBodFather,

Is this why some of us keep saying the roof line looks to be taller?

Also, as much as I'd rather not disagree with you (don't want to get black listed from buying my 5th gen), I truly feel that these leaks do help all of us. With the positive reaction being what it is. GM will gain from our fanatical response and we get just a little more nurishment in our camaro starved lives.

Please don't send the suburbans...

I can't wait to....

Don't worry -- I won't blacklist you!

You are correct in that leaks get most of you very excited ...(and I'm LOVING some of the comments.....)

The real problem is that when something leaks that we have no control over, the picture is invariably a bad one..........(think of the Silver leaked photos in December of 2005....) You will recall that the Silver picture was of a 'clown-suited' car -- where each side was styled differently.........we actually had some people say "....Duuuuuuuuuude! I don't want a car where the front bumper doesn't match!!!"...........and thus, as we see with this picture -- some are jumping to conclusions that the car has gotten bigger or fatter or has been made to be much milder........ It's simply a very bad shot!

Soooooo........you're safe from the black Suburbans -- and while I'm upset that someone leaked this particular photo -- I'm elated that so many of you are so pumped!
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote