View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #3101
G200 Pilot
G200 Pilot

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS purchased 5/2010
First Orlando Camaro Show

All of us at the Camaro show had a great time with all our friends from Tri County, Emerald Coast, Jacksonville, Michigan, and so many others! There were over 122 Camaros entered in the many categories with Treasure Coast winning in the 5th Generation by Dion and Tony!!!! Very proud of you both! Also Tony won a trophy for audio and almost won the loudest exhaust contest but got second after it was voted on by the loudest response from audience!!!! Tri County had a lot of participation and therefore we couldn't yell loud enough for Tony to win since only 6 of our members were there and about 20 of theirs!!!! Still all in all we had a great time and made lots of new friends! Ernie also won an award but for the life of me I can't remember what it was! Sorry Ernie!!! At night Adrian from Tri County treated us all to Papa Johns pizza and drinks and what fun we all had pigging out on pizza and just socializing till almost midnight!!! Missed all who weren't there and even though we dud not have our car we had a good time! Ain't I a good wife to support my husband on our anniversary weekend in Orlando????? See you next time ...Connie Molina. (G200PLT's wife)