View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 10:54 AM   #32
etmx183

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
Damn, folks it has been 3 months since the fest. QUIT PMing me and bitching because I have a decent running power adder V6. Sorry you did not do the same things I have. Enjoy your car however you like. It would be like complaining at the car show because someone has a custom paint job or chrome parts and you didn't. Road course having springs, shocks and better tires or offset alignment to get bettering cornering. Yes I can see having a different class for the power adders, that I DO NOT have any issue with. Don't give me the grief for what I've done. I'm a full interior, full weight car with all the heated seats, A/C power everything. I don't complain because a 400 lb lighter car ( factory less options ) runs with me. Should they need to add weight, NO. I came down to meet folks and have a good time. Meet the folks that have always been just a screen name on the screen here. I had a good time but would like to see more V6s IN ANY FORM show up. So good luck, get faster, ( or not ) bring more cars out and let's enjoy the next fest. In closing on this matter. If I pissed you off this year. BEEWARE of what I'll do next time, I'm already faster, me and the car are both on a diet.
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote