View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #18
Wollmank

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinw View Post
wollmack. i would be livid. there is a hole in your fender. for crying out loud. what are they doing there?? that is totally inexcusable. if it were a BMW or BMW, and you took it to a BMW or Mercedes dealer, i bet your Z4 or 325 I wouldnt come back looking like that!! i just think that is unexcusable. again, i hear the 2013 verts are better. and who are the customer service GM people who keep commenting on these forums.?
Yep, sure is a big hole, threw my brand new car. I'm totally bummed. My car will never be new again, i know shit happens. But really... worst part is the dealer told me a few hours ago, the car will be ready tomorrow, they are not replaceing the tire cause it did not damage the tire. A slight scuff to me is damaged! For them to fix the car at a place called elite something or other, without telling me that this place isn't a gm dealer. If I knew my car was going off property, I would of never let it, or brought it some place myself. I was so excited, to finally get my car I have worked hard for my down payment. Was proud to own my freakin bad a$$ new vert. Just made my first car payment, and some knucklehead crashes my ride, that is now depreciated in value dramatically due it being in an accident. To get no compensation, bullied almost by the service manager is just well....sucky
Waiting for answers from GM reps. Via this forum one contacted me said someone will get to me 24-48 business hours. I called gm a few hours ago, he said he will call me tomorrow.
Sorry, I vented...
Wollmank is offline   Reply With Quote