View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #91
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMB135Driver View Post
It's debatable whether or not it looks cool, but it's your ride.

You could attempt to beat my ass (or anyone else's ass for that matter) into the ground with it, but as people have said on here you could be bringing a Bat to a gun fight, and I guarantee you that a Smith and Wesson beats a Louisville slugger any day of the week.

I can see it now....an altercation ensues between you and someone else, it escalates, and you proceed to your trunk to retrieve your bat.....the other party, seeing you retrieving what could be a weapon draws their handgun from a concealed holster...you're then seconds away from imminent death because any threatening move you make at this point is grounds for use of deadly force for the other guy to defend himself.

If you want to have a bat if your trunk mounted like it's a rare elephant gun hanging on a wall in your study for others to admire that's your business ( I don't get it, but that doesn't matter), but the first time you take it out as a weapon could be your last in this day and age.
I think you had it close to right. It would really really go down like this. As OP goes to his trunk, the person he is in the altercation with notices he is grabbing a bat. Seeing what is about to go down, the individual involved with OP in the battle goes to his trunk as well and grabs a baseball. From the stretch, he throws a perfect strike that hits OP in the back because he can not get his shinny bat loose from his trunk deck. Seizing an opportunity, EMB135 grabs his trumpet, and plays the theme from Rocky because its the only song he knows. All other Camaro owners in the area grab there 9mm's Vanilla Ice style and fire them in salute of the great pitch. The moral of this story...there is not one. It's just a damn good story!
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote