View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #53
SSWAG
COTW 6/4/2012

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_RS View Post
Dayuuuum that is swag!! Excellent looking build man and congrats on COTW.

I hear you on scraping the Razzi front splitter as I've done it quite a few times and even scraped some paint off! ....even without being lowered and on 20's!!
Yeah, you really have to be careful with this Razzi kit, even if you don't lower your car. I love the side skirts because they are very unique as compared to other brands. However, I feel like buying several pounds of clay to design my own rear diffuser! Razzi wouldn't listen to me when I offered to fly up to Ohio to help them redesign it to improve it. I KNOW I can do one better. I've scraped the rear diffuser three times already and it wasn't my fault, two of which damaged it by cracking the right rear corner! You cannot see the damage in these photos, since I tried to hide it with certain angles. The chin spoiler never scraped, but the factory guard below the radiator got scratched up; although no real damage to it. The chin spoiler did get scratched when I pulled into my garage one time (something got moved and I didn't realize it). This also needs to be repaired. I am hoping to get all of this done next week.
SSWAG is offline   Reply With Quote